CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A tale of Modge Podge & Tiles...


This tale starts about 3 years ago...I love to decorate the house each month for different holidays. I wanted something that I could display on the kitchen counter yet be durable to the many messes that seem to happen in my kitchen ;) I had recently purchased come cute paper napkins for an upcoming holiday & thought those are too cute to use. So I went to the oval office (my craft room) that's where I do my best thinking/creating.

My mom showed me when I was little how to cut pictures out of a magazine & modge podge them to a decorative board to create a wall hanging. I made one with Holly Hobbie on it! So I looked around to see what I had in my stash that might work. I had some left over tiles that I had stamped/embossed on to make coasters for mother's day. So I put them all together {Modge Podge + napkin + tile = really CHEAP & Cute decoration). The picture I have above is of just a few of the tiles. I really do have 12+ whenever I see napkins now I think that will make a cute tile =D

0 comments: