CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Camera Strap Makeover



My hubby bought me the best gift for Christmas last year my Canon EOS Rebel T1i (500D) Digital SLR! I never did like the the black scratchy camera strap that it came with. One day while blog stalking - I saw were several bloggers that had made their own cute & trendy straps. Well the wheels started turning and I thought "I could do that".
So here is what I created. I absolutely LOVE it and have already thought of other things I can do to tweek it - say add a little pocket for the lens cover.... I can't wait to sew some more of these ( it will probably have to wait until my busy busy month of may is over). I could coordinate them with my outfit ;) okay maybe that's over doing it a bit.