CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brownies in a Jar.....




SO I needed a cute & quick Visiting Teaching gift. I had been wanting to make the popular "cupcake in a jar" But I didn't have the time to make cupcakes, so I looked around to see what I had on hand - a pan of brownies, chocolate frosting & mason jars


So I cut a large brownie into 4ths and smooshed into the jar, frosted with chocolate frosting & added sprinkles. Then of course I had to "Jenifer-ize It".

I found these little forks when I was looking for something else...I thought these would be great for my daughters up coming High School Graduation Open House Party for little appetizers. But oh my goodness do they look so cute on these jars!!!

1 comments:

Alana

HOW DO YOU DO IT? Where did you get this crafty gene? I think I only got a small small amount of it!!!!