CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day brings back such emotions for me. First of all I'm so thankful for a Father in Heaven who loves me. I know that I'm a Child of God. I'm thankful for the Plan of Salvation that I can be with Him again.

I'm also very grateful to my Dad! He has taught me hard work, service, patience, unconditional love, how to have fun and so many more things. He was/is a great example to me. He lived as I want to live. I miss him so dearly and I'm not sure that pain will ever go away. I just try to do my best so I can be with him again.

I'm also very grateful for my Husband! He puts up with so much from a house full of women. Only a special guy can endure that. He is often home taking care of kids while I'm out serving others. He is a great Dad who plays with Barbie's, can play house, knows how to set a table for a tea party, can dress Polly Pockets & baby dolls. He can kill spiders/bugs with a single shoe. He rescues girls from top bunks in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm and they are too scared to move. He kisses boo-boos and gives great hugs. He is the best daddy! Thank you for being a great example to our daughters of what a great daddy should be--I love you!

0 comments: