CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Chaia!


Yes, I'm a little behind on Blogging. Chaia turned 15 on June 12th. She arrived 15 years ago @ 4:28 am! It had been a long pregnancy 42 weeks and 1 day to be exact. I was induced and labored 22 hours to get her here. My delivery was not easy nor a good experience so I will not scare anyone who plans on having children by sharing the details. Chaia was a great baby from the start. She slept through the night from day one and didn't take too long to get her days & nights turned around. She was always happy and hardly ever cried. My mom told me that she was not a typical baby that all babies weren't as good as she was. Looking back she was trying to prepare me for baby #2 which I will tell you about next month. My mom stayed with us for the first couple of weeks. It was so great having my own OB Nurse to help answer all my 1000's of questions about birth, after birth & of course babies. I cried when she left and begged her not to go. But she assured us that we'd be fine. Chaia being the oldest has been our guinea pig. Despite all our mistakes in learning how to raise kids she has turned our GREAT-we couldn't be more proud of her. She is an awesome girl who is a HUGE help to us, she is smart, funny, beautiful and perfect! Chaia we love you and we are so glad your ours!!!

0 comments: