CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going to the YMCA...

Okay, my good friend Angi has been dragging me to the gym. She is a good friend because she inspires me to go even though I grumble and post mean things about her.

I'm not sure how long this kick will last. As with all my exercising attempts, it's all or nothing....I'm good for a while and then it all stops (for various reasons).

So stop in- check up on me, encourage me and even join me in my quest for better health.

We all need a little encouragement now and then right ;)

1 comments:

Lisa and Randy

Way to go Jenifer!! I think we could all use encouragement when it come to excercising. I wish I could stop by and give you encouragement but Colorado is a little too far. But you are in my thoughts...Love ya!!