CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOOK what I did today?


Okay-I was giving the assignment to come up with a gift for our YW in Excellence night. Well, after working on a different craft project for Enrichment, I came across these tiles. They are glass but have a color baking-very pretty! Then I stamped the 2008 theme on them (which makes the glass looked etched), tied a cute ribbon & there you have it! I did 2 different versions-one with gems in the center of 3 flowers & a satin ribbon and the other I did a rolling stamp across the bottom and put a organza ribbon. I even toyed with the idea of put their names on them.


Let me know what you think...these are kinda like the Ornaments I made years ago for the Primary kids one Christmas.

3 comments:

attack of The Mouse

Love it!! Love it!!! I still have my ordiment from the primary years ago, it still hangs on our tree and things won't be different this year.

Elaine

Beautiful!!! I love it!
And your blog looks so cute, too!
Tell me how you got to doing an online store! I'd love to do the same!! Have you had some good sales?

Leah Armstrong

I want a tile!! And I want to know how you got that cute background and from where....email your fav neice all your secrets. Love you!