CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rice Panic

Okay, I had a little panic attack on Thursday morning. Larger Wholesale companies restricting large quantity rice purchases.
The first thought that ran through my mind is - Have I stored enough????
I know "if ye are prepared ye shall not fear"-D&C 38:30 but I still have to wonder if I have enough stored to feed my family of 5.

I called my husband, who is the only one that can calm me back down when I hit Defcon 1 or Red Alert. So after I freaked out--I went out a purchased a few more estentials for my food storage to make me feel better. It did help but from this point on I've decided to double what I purchase each shopping trip for food storage. I figure it may cost me a little extra now but the way prices have been going up in the end I'll save, right?

0 comments: