CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I love showing my family how much I LOVE them. I was off work that day. I called My Valentine and met him for lunch-just the 2 of us. Then I went home to decorate the house. I set the table with a pink tablecloth, picked up fresh flowers (pink, red & white of course) and heart napkins. We made our usual Valentine's Day Dinner-heart shaped steaks, baked potatoes, salad and cherry cheesecake! We always get the girls a valentine and this year we added a heart shaped box of chocolates to their gifts. It was so cute they left us notes around the house all week telling us how much they loved us. Did I mention February was one of my favorite months???

3 comments:

Erica

I am so sad that it is over. I love the colors and the hearts. I had my nail girl paint little heart on the end of two of my nails, and she said, "Valentine's Day will be over in a week." I told her, yeah, but hearts are great all year around.

attack of The Mouse

I think I'm right with you on Valentines as a huge favorite. I am so happy I found you. I've been phyically jumping up and down, I'm so excited. Please tell your girls hi. K. is still the ONLY young woman we have let babysit E.
I miss being little K. primary teacher. Please give her hugs and squeezes for me.
I love that I've found you guys. :)
Come on over and visit us at attackofthemouse.blogspot.com.

Meghan

Hey Jenifer! I didn't know you had a blog. I just found it by snooping around. I was so excited. Sounds like you are all happy and well!